Tuesday, August 24, 2010

...let the posting begin...

Okay, here goes...

I must preface myself here. There are a few things that I must get off my chest before the games begin. First of all, for those of you who know me, there is no real sugar coating of anything I say, so my blog will be the same. This is the real life, sometimes sticky, messy, emotional roller coaster of pregnancy that YOU ALL wanted to see, so I am putting it out there.

And yes, I am sarcastic, which can actually make for good reading...
And yes, I am a nurse, which will sometimes account for more details than you ever needed...
And yes, for my friend Tiffany, I will probably post a belly shot or two, which may induce vomiting on your part or mine...

Now that we got that over with, we can get to the good stuff! I will be putting up a weekly (sometimes more if things ever get interesting) post of the typical recorded preggo stuff: How many weeks I am. How much weight I have gained. What makes me feel like I am pregnant. What I am craving. What I have actually gotten done in preparation for the baby. And then, my friends, we will add the toddler-mom, plus-sized, making-ends-meet spin on it.

Thanks for following, and look for a post later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment